Stuff I have bookmarked for December 7th through December 15th:
- World Economic Forum launches social media initiative | Media | guardian.co.uk – The World Economic Forum has launched a number of new several social media tools and is inviting web users to discuss key issues on the economy, US politics, business ethics and the environment in advance of its annual meeting in Davos-Klosters next month.
- Community Toolbox – Bringing Solutions to Light – Great set of resources around community building, H/T Steve Dale
- Ed Mitchell: Platform neutral » Blog Archive » Conference networking at Online Information 2008: report and lessons learned – Nice big summary from Ed about his and David WIlcox's activities at the Online Information conference
- Socialreporter | Plan to train thousands of local digital activists – Great post by David Wilcox on digital media and community. Two videos featuring Will Perrin, too, and plenty of links to digital mentors
- JayCut – Online video editing – Interesting-looking online video editor