Here’s the third episode of the podcast, where I chat with Helen Reynolds who helps organisations do great digital stuff at Social for the People, and is an all round good egg.
Apologies to our listener, and to Helen, as my Skype connection dropped at one point in the conversation. See if you can spot where it happened.
Here’s a link to download the original mp3 file if you would like to do that.
If you would like to subscribe to the podcast in your favourite podcasting app, the feed is http://davebriggs.libsyn.com/rss or you can find the podcast on iTunes.
Show notes and related links (in a slightly jumbled order):
- Dan Slee
- The Preston PDF
- Paul Bradshaw on Twitter and LeanPub
- Andrew Dubber on Twitter and LeanPub
- The Top 50 Digital #PowerPlayers14 in #ukhousing
- A quick guide to answering people who use social media to talk to your organisation from Helen’s blog
- Steph’s post on “Buzzfeed, Lego and government communication”
- What does it mean when someone favorites your Tweet?
- Police solve ‘axe murder’ captured on Google Street View in Edinburgh
- Dave’s Pinboard
2 thoughts on “Podcast episode 3 – Helen Reynolds”
I’ve been thinking about what you said about Pinboard and IFTTT. If you do decide you don’t want all your Pinboard bookmarks tweeted at once, you could use a different IFTTT recipe, incorporating Buffer, to stagger your tweets. For example, this one: https://ifttt.com/recipes/27492-save-marked-articles-in-buffer-for-later-tweeting