Stuff I have bookmarked for October 9th through October 12th:
- NHS Constitution « Tub O’Lard’s Mutterings – Write up a recent consultation exercise by the NHS on their new constitution with Diabetes UK representatives.
- Diabetes.co.uk – Big looking online diabetes community
- Beth’s Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media: Nonprofits Using Ning – Great post from Beth Kanter on using the white label social networking service
- Rendering Knowledge – "…I updated my original three rules of knowledge management to seven principles which I share below"
- About this website — Rural Britain: a 2020 vision – "Hello. My name is Simon Berry and I am on a mission to pull together a collective vision of rural Britain in 2020."
- Story Telling, Web 2.0, and Non-profits | ImageSpace — Nonprofits and Web 2.0 – Nice little summary, via Laura Whitehead