Stuff I have bookmarked for April 4th through April 13th:
- Working with us – Collaborative Innovation – Programmes – NESTA – Amplified City is a city-wide experiment designed to grow the innovation capacity of Leicester by networking key connectors across the city’s disparate and diverse communities in an incentivised project, enabled by social media. We'll be launching this project in spring 2009.
- Network of Networks – "Connections are important, incredibly useful things. They stop us drifting, provide anchors, but also form new points for us to push off from."
- Good practice guide: Learning lessons from post-project evaluation – Dept Health's guide on project evauation – some good stuff in here
- Beth’s Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media: Popularity Metrics! – Good stuff from Beth on evaluation
- Evaluation of Online Engagement – DIUSwiki – Wiki on how to evaluate online projects
- NC10 – Community Ubuntu Documentation – How to get Ubuntu running on a Samsung NC10. Not sure if I dare try it…
- Public Sector Idea Bank – "Make government by the people work better for the people".