Stuff I have bookmarked for July 27th through August 20th:
- Linked data, swings and roundabouts « Policy and Performance – "We know that local government needs to have better access to data and needs to use it better. But perhaps key to making this happen is to look to ourselves first and begin to share data and make it accessible within the sector, with partners and most importantly to the public."
- Help Give Them a Voice – Nice wordpress site from DoH and DCSF promoting social work careers.
- Search Find Learn – Great e-learning blog from @michellegallen
- Google Groups Integrates with Google’s Web Apps – "Google Groups is one of the services that would benefit a lot from an integration with Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sites and other Google apps. It makes sense to create a document and to collaborate with other group members or to create a calendar and share it with your group."
- FutureGov » Features Uncategorized » What social technologies mean for public services – "Increasingly, the state is being seen as a facilitator, cheerleader and champion, rather than commander-in-chief; government as a convenor of interests, just one (albeit important) player in a patchwork quilt of public service delivery."