Awesomeness off of the internet for November 27th to November 29th:
- Real-Time Search — BackType – "See what reputable people are saying about topics that interest you — in real-time"
- Barriers to Agile web design and development in local government by Michele Ide-Smith – Great post from Michele about the challenges of designing and developing within large organisations – and the opportunities presented by agile methods.
- The pieces of the digital engagement puzzle at Helpful Technology – Steph explains what he sees as the four elements of digital engagement activity: listen, explain, engage, convene.
- Loop11 – Usability & User Experience Testing Tool – "Loop11 is an online usability and user experience testing tool, allowing individuals and companies to conduct online, unmoderated user testing on any kind of digital interface. Loop11 is not a survey or web analytics tool, but a user experience tool… helping you to understand user behaviour and improve your website's usability."
- Passing the baton « Sharon O’Dea – Good stuff from Sharon on knowledge management and transfer and how it sucks, mostly – but doesn't need to.