Awesomeness off of the internet for December 27th to December 29th:
- Boredometer now on Facebook @ Plings Blogs – "The Plings social network site application, Boredometer is now available for local authorities to offer to young people in Facebook, after a successful beta test on Bebo."
- Facebook Guide Book – How To, Tips and Instructions by Mashable – "Facebook is the world's leading social network, with over 300 million users and more than 900 employees. But how do you get the most out of it? To answer this question and more, Mashable has created The Facebook Guide Book, a complete collection of resources to help you master Facebook."
- The year of the 4th Sector Pathfinders at Helpful Technology – Steph's thoughts ahead of 2010.
- What problems does Google Wave solve? – "Wave is not a geek/hacker tool, or a social media tool, it’s a corporate tool that solves work problems"
- Noughties led by a world of networks as web goes mainstream – "The noughties have been technologically inspiring and liberating: but the threats to a wired world have also become starkly clear over the past 10 years"