I find this stuff so that you don’t have to.
- Generating QR codes using PHP and the Goo.gl API – Lovely little guide from Stuart Harrison (@pezholio).
- Numberhood – Interesting looking local open data app.
- Online Government Services and the Offline Older Generation : Fujitsu United Kingdom – Interesting research
- Therefore it’s unacceptable… – "The potential for digital inclusion to generate true public value through open data, transparency and coproduction is a much bigger saving than we as individuals get from shopping on line or the government gets by delivering services on line."
- Coming to Terms with the Consumerization of IT – R “Ray” Wang – Harvard Business Review – "For the most part, they're using these consumer technologies at work already — often because they're better than anything the IT department can provide."
You can find all my bookmarks on Pinboard.