Update 16/7/2021 – here’s a link to the recording of this session.
On Tuesday 13 July, between 2pm and 3.30pm I will have the pleasure of chairing a panel session discussing the use of low code platforms in local government.
I’ve been involved in the implementation of low code in a couple of councils, and in the right circumstances it’s a great fit. In the panel session, I’ll be exploring what those circumstances are, and what some of low code’s pitfalls are, as well as what it is brilliant at.
I’m going to be chatting with the following ‘legends of low code’:
- Kev Rowe, Croydon Council
- Craig Barker, Cumbria County Council
- Clare Evans, Tewkesbury Borough Council
- Ben Evans, Ashfield District Council
- Lee Gallagher, Hertsmere Council
Big thanks to Nick Hill for organising the panel – as well as being informative, it should be good fun too.