I find this stuff so that you don’t have to.
- MindQuilt – "MindQuilt is an enterprise knowledge management platform with intelligent question and answer matchmaking and gaming achievement dynamics."
- Tiny Tiny RSS – Host your own Google Reader clone.
- Challenge.gov : The central platform for all US Government challenges, contests and innovation prizes. – "Challenge.gov is a place where the public and government can solve problems together."
- The future of digital public services – "The key to this is that Directgov should continue to move to be the facilitators not owners or delivers of the content and apps, they should establish the proper governance, standards and quality assurance for app providers, setting minimum standards that ensure quality and interoperability."
- WordPress › Email Post Changes plugin – Potentially spectacularly helpful WordPress plugin.
- Beyond Access – a "Public Consultation on access to information and open government data"
- Forking is a Feature – Anil Dash – "Moving forward, there are a lot more lessons we can learn if we build our social tools with the assumption that no one version of any document, app, or narrative needs to be the definitive one. We might even make our software, and our communities, more inclusive if we embrace the forking ourselves."
- Resources for exploring social media participation – Brill stuff from @timdavies on online youth participation.
- The Social Network: Facebook’s intriguing world revealed – "How did Mark Zuckerberg, the son of a dentist father and a psychologist mother, from a comfortably middle-class background, become one of the most powerful men in the world?"
- Hand Made from Social Spaces – "Hand Made is a beautiful collaborative book with 26 innovative perspectives and projects from around the world, over 230 pages, about new ways of creating connection and community. The projects have been carefully selected because they have all been developed with new thinking and methodologies and involve Learning, Sharing or Making."
- A Brief Guide To Reaching Unbelievably High Levels Of Participation In Your Online Community – Some great tips in here.
You can also see all the videos I think are worth watching at my video scrapbook.