Stuff I have bookmarked for December 30th through December 31st:
- 27 Blogging Secrets to Power Your Community – Chris Brogan shares some blogging magic
- TDO Mini Forms WordPress Plugin (v0.12.5) [thedeadone.net] – "This plugin allows you to add a form to your website that allows your readers (including non-registered) to submit posts." This could be INCREDIBLY useful.
- dotproject – Open Source Project and Task Management Software
- Cambridge Carbon Footprint – "Cambridge Carbon Footprint is a local, voluntary organisation concerned with climate change. Our aim is to help people work together creatively to make real reductions in their CO2 emissions."
- The Akashi Project – "The Akashi project works with community and faith groups (via social gatherings at your church, mosque, village hall, community centre, youth club or even with a group of friends at a local café!). We can run discussions and group activities that will help you to consider the future of our planet in a fun, interesting way, that is relevant to your lifestyle and values."
- McMillanChavis.pdf (application/pdf Object) – "This article holds more useful advice (and a great practical framework) for developing an online community than any other." – Richard Millington
- Sueetie – "The Future in .NET Open Source Online Community Development" apparently.
- Measure how the media is portraying your company or organization – A 'web based media management platform'
- Not all online community members are created equal – "Do you know who your most important members are? You should be able to name them all right off the top of your head."
- ThoughtFarmer: Intranet 2.0. Wikis, blogs, social networking. – "ThoughtFarmer is next-generation intranet software: wikis, blogs
and social networking for effective internal collaboration."