Awesomeness off of the internet for September 13th to September 16th:
- The US Government Is Going Google – "It looks like The White House has copied a page from Google’s playbook and is now advocating that federal agencies move to the cloud."
- The Data Liberation Front (the Data Liberation Front) – "We intend for this site to be a central location for information on how to move your data in and out of Google products."
- @2gov – Civic Participation Made Simple – "Simply include @2gov in tweets about issues that matter to you. We identify your specific representatives and send them professional reports with your messages (even if they aren't on Twitter!)"
- Why everyone’s invited to the tenth birthday bash for Blogger | John Naughton | Technology | The Observer – "…this month also sees another significant anniversary which has received less attention. For Blogger, the web service that enabled anyone who could type to publish online, is 10 years old this month."
- Councils urged to hasten adoption of social media – 10 Sep 2009 – Computing – "Councils have been left to their own devices both in how they put information online and in how they use social media such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, as well as tools such as RSS, blogs and open data interfaces."