Awesomeness off of the internet for October 23rd to October 28th:
- Benefit fraudster caught out online – "A Melbourn benefit fraudster was caught out after council investigators checked her social networking site profile as part of their investigations."
- James Governor’s Monkchips » Personal Communities: fundamental changes in business – "Personal communities and word of mouth. Nothing is different from business as usual then, other than the internet, and the scale it brings for community building."
- 5 “Shared Services” concepts I never want to see again « Lost ConsCIOusness – "I like Shared Services, my first response to any business need is to look around for a service which can provide it, only if all else fails do I develop it myself…So why do I too often groan when someone suggests a new “Shared Service” offering to me?"
- Online services provided by your council: rewiring LocalDirectGov « countculture – "One of the things I’ve had on my ToDo list for OpenlyLocal for a while was providing a a list of links to online services provided by each Local Authority."
- City of Lincoln Council Document Library – Google Docs – Great work by @abeeken to make Council data available via a shared folder in Google Docs. A great example of using tech that already exists and works!
- What I (nearly) said at Government 2010 – "As trailed, here come the notes of my contribution to the discussion about e-consultation at Government 2010 last Thursday."
- co-ment – Web-based text annotation – "co-ment makes it possible for you to write or upload your own texts, submit them for comments and process the comments."
2 thoughts on “Bookmarks for October 23rd through October 28th”