I’ve had a great time since joining the team at Learning Pool. It’s a forward thinking company with lots of ideas, jokes and abuse bouncing around the whole time.
If you’re looking for a new job, why not consider taking a look at some of our current vacancies? They are all based in Derry, in Northern Ireland – the UK’s capital of culture in 2013!
- Development Manager – help manage our team of developers and make sure our new projects get finished on spec, on time and on budget.
- Operations Manager – managing the doing bits of the organisation – mainly tech and customer services.
- Senior PHP Developer – a ninja-level coder is required.
- Systems Administrator – keeping the plumbing right and helping us develop our cloud strategy.
- System Tester – break stuff before our customers do!
All the links above are to PDFs with the details. If you fancy applying, bear in mind Mary’s helpful hints for people going for jobs at LP.
My main one piece of advice: it helps to love what you do when you work here.