Introduction to Digital Engagement Workshop
Wednesday, 25th May, 2011 – The Bull Hotel, Peterborough
We are delighted to announce this workshop introducing local authorities to the opportunity offered by the web and social media to enable effective engagement with citizens and communities.
Facilitated by Kind of Digital’s Director, Dave Briggs, who has a wealth of experience advising government on digital engagement at all levels – from small local authorities to 10 Downing Street – attendees will come away with a full grasp of the background and potential of this work as well as a practical toolkit to get underway.
The agenda, a blended mixture of engaging talks, group discussion and practical exercises, will include the following sessions:
- How local authorities can use the web and social networks to engage citizens and communities
- Case studies of good practice use of emerging technology to engage by those involved in local government
- How to develop a digital engagement strategy for your work
- Choosing the right tools and approach to meet your objectives
- Getting around organisational barriers to implementing your plan
As well as the training on the day, attendees will benefit from post-event support and learning. This includes exclusive access to a follow-up web conference and an online support forum.
If you book your place before 6th May, you receive the benefit of an early bird discount, so don’t delay!
- Early bird price – £125 + VAT
- Standard price – £150 + VAT
Find out more details – including a full agenda – and book at www.kindofdigital.com/pboro25may now!
Alternatively, get in touch:
Phone: 020 3286 5186