I find this stuff so that you don’t have to.
- Five (grim) predictions for 2011 – Ingrid expresses a few concerns. Let's work to make sure this stuff doesn't happen!
- What Localism might mean for local gov web managers by Michele Ide-Smith – Great stuff as always from Michele. A must read for folk interested in web and local gov.
- Teach Parents Tech – Lovely: "This site was built by a few folks at Google to help keep tech support a family business."
- Barrier Busting – DCLG crowdsourcing blockages to local action with a WordPress based site. Via @simond
- Tax protest turns Vodafone’s smile upside down – This is what happens when you use social media when everyone hates you.
- Let Us Pay – One of the best summaries of the woes of the newspaper business I have come across.
- Social media and the future of the public sector – Great notes on social tech for internal use from @jiiiii
- Wikileaks FAQ – Useful resource on the issues raised by Wikileaks.
- 13 measures of success for government digital teams – Good stuff on evaluation of online activity from Stephen Hale
- expertnet – "The United States General Services Administration (GSA) and the White House Open Government Initiative are soliciting your feedback on a concept for next generation citizen consultation, namely a government-wide software tool and process to elicit expert public participation"
You can also see all the videos I think are worth watching at my video scrapbook.