I find this stuff so that you don’t have to.
- Civility in service | Public Strategist – "Civil servants should understand the constraints they accept as part of the job. They – and everybody else – should understand the limitations on public speech (not quite the same thing) which are part of the deal."
- Using digital tools to build local activism – Nice roundup from the Young Foundation's digital social innovation team
- A Simplified Version Of The Online Community Development Process – As always, really useful, practical stuff from Rich Millington.
- Middle-class angst over technology in the early years – "Study says nursery staff and 'affluent' parents are spurning new technologies in early years"
- How helpful is journalism for People Powered Change? Further thoughts. – More from David Wilcox on community media and recent funding decisions.
You can find all my bookmarks on Pinboard.