Quite excited about this!
Affordable, scalable digital engagement training for your whole organisation.
Get access to over one hundred instructional videos on how to use digital tools to engage with citizens and communities. From getting started with Twitter and Facebook to publishing open data and developing a social media strategy. We offer the best value and most scalable way of training your staff in using social media.
It’s the ultimate digital engagement reference guide.
Here’s an example for you to take a look at for free: how to build a simple online dashboard, using Addictomatic:
Whether used as a reference tool by experienced staff, or as a way of upskilling large numbers of employees in the benefits of online engagement, our huge library of high quality videos will get everyone up to speed in no time.
Each video is short, to the point and designed to get the information to the viewer as quickly, and as fuss-free as possible.
What videos are included?
Our extensive library, which will include over 125 videos, takes your staff from the very beginnings of their digital engagement journey, right through to building a sophisticated strategy. Videos include:
- Getting started with Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, LinkedIn and other tools
- What hashtags are and how to use them
- Building an online monitoring dashboard
- What type of Facebook page is right for your purpose?
- Finding influential Twitter users to follow
- Engaging with online communities
- Creating a blog and writing your first post
- Creating videos for YouTube
- Measuring social media impact and influence
- Developing bespoke digital engagement tools
- Designing a social media strategy
- Publishing open data
- Mashing up data with Yahoo! Pipes and Google Fusion Tables
- Building a community online
You can download a complete list here (.xls format). What’s more, we’ll be adding videos every month, expanding the library to cover emerging technology and issues.
Here’s another example. It’s a quick guide to generating a QR code:
What about updates?
Our video training is a yearly subscription, and we host all the videos for you. This means that whenever we update a video, it will automatically be updated for you. You’ll also get any new videos we record as soon as they are published, as part of your yearly subscription cost.
How much does it cost?
There are two ways to get access to our library of videos:
- Publish the videos on your own intranet or learning management system with our embed codes for just £1,000 + VAT per year
- Get your own branded video training portal to host the videos, any other content you would like to add and create your own digital engagement community for only £3,000 + VAT per year.
If you would like to purchase the library for access by more than one organisation, please contact us for a quote.
If you would like to enquire about purchasing a subscription to the video library, just email email@example.com or call 020 3286 5186.