Great link from Ken Leebow’s Blogging About Incredible Blogs, er, blog.
It’s called Don’t Blog, and is very amusing.
Bloggers abandon their families as they compulsively blog. One result: “blog widows.” Common activities:
- Apologizing to friends for all the “blog talk.”
- Arguing for quality time for the relationship, for the kids.
- Learning the blogging lingo just to be able to talk to their other.
- Accompanying their blogger to real world blog meetups, just for the support of other blog widows.
- Worst: trying out blogging.
- Who is going to start Bloganon for the families of hard core blog addicts?