Members of the Community of Practice for Social Media and Online Collaboration are meeting up at the Learning and Skills Council National Office in Coventry on 26th February 2008 between 10am and 3.30pm for a day of Web 2.0 fun and frolics, including:
- The benefits of using social media in the public sector, real life examples
- Building social web sites: blogs, wikis, forums and social networks
- Making social online video
- Group discussions on where the potential is for social media to make a real difference and a "how do I?" : Matching tools to problems
- Future developments of the CoP
If you aren’t already a member of the community and you feel it would be worthwhile attending please join us here and sign up on the wiki to say you’ll come.
2 thoughts on “Public Sector Social Media Meet”