I’m going to be talking to a bunch of public sector folk on Thursday as part of a Public Sector Forums event entitled Public Sector Websites – Essential Issues for Managers, Developers and Others.
It should be a good day – as well as me, other speakers include:
- Gavin Woods – Business Development Manager, BrowseAloud
- Jack Pickard, Web Services Manager, Public Sector Forums
- Dan Champion – Champion Internet Solutions
- Simon Halberstam – ‘Weblaw’ & Partner, Sprecher Grier Halberstam LLP
- Simon Wakeman – Head of Marketing, Medway Council
- Peter Barton – Lincolnshire County Council
My bit is on ‘Social Networking and other Tools of Engagement’. Here’s the blurb:
Dave will begin to identify what the social web can do, and help equip the delegation with the skills and tools that will enable them to succeed using those tools.
Should be a good day. If you aren’t already booked up, what are you waiting for? 😉