Awesomeness off of the internet for December 17th to December 21st:
- 60+ Useful Adobe AIR Applications You Should Know – Interesting list of uses for Adobe Air – it's not just Twitter clients!
- Tomorrow’s IT Leaders will come in from the edges – James Gardner – "Business skills are prerequisite for tomorrow's CIOs. Fortunately today's graduates are getting in under the radar."
- Innovation Matters More Than EU’s Acceptance Of Microsoft Browser Menu – "The EU’s decision this week to accept Microsoft’s proposed browser menu means in March European consumers purchasing or upgrading their operating system will be presented a choice of browser. Beyond that, the acceptance means little for enterprises. Businesses in Europe will be able to bypass the menus for enterprise installation and the menu will not extend beyond the European Union. What matters more for Microsoft will be innovating Internet Explorer to enable better web experiences, from security and administration to personalization and productivity."
- The JISCPress Prototype Demonstrator Platform « JISCPress – Probably all you can say to this is…"Wow".
- Future Differentiation of ‘Social Media’ from Collaboration – "Applying 2.0 agile web technologies to streamline business performance use some similar underlying technologies to the social media ‘word of mouth’ marketing efforts but are an entirely different proposition, and have very different foundations."
- There is No Such Thing as Culture Change – Interesting contrarian viewpoint. Good lessons here for anyone driving change – cultural or not – in a big organisation.
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error