I find this stuff so that you don’t have to.
- Cisco 2009 3rd Party External Social Media Research Findings – "Cisco release the results of a third-party global study today, designed to assess how organizations use consumer social networking tools to collaborate externally."
- Rationalizing the E2.0, SCRM, social business discussion – "Finally, when thinking about E2.0/SCRM, pay attention to the way in which organizational change occurs in the context of nuanced cultures. Don’t be constrained by one or other theory simply because it makes for an attractive sounding buzz phrase. Without that, much of what passes for this new way of thinking will be lost."
- Governmentontheweb – Home Page – "This site is dedicated to improving knowledge and understanding of e-government and the impact of web-based technologies on government."
- Bright Side of Government : What Social Middleware means for Government – "Social Middleware unlocks the potential of open applications by adding a layer of enterprise security, control, visibility and data retention. In the process you turn public platforms, like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, into enterprise-grade channels for engagement, communication and collaboration." via @hubmum
- BBC News – Computer game gives taste of life as an MP – Computer game gives taste of life as an MP
- Open Government/Government 2.0 @ Microsoft – Microsoft's toolkit for US government departments needing to be compliant with the open government directive.
- Which Flip should I buy? | Podnosh – A cheap-video-camera buying guide from Nick Booth
- Britainthinks – "Britainthinks is an independent space where the opinions of the British public can be publicly expressed."
- Tina Daunt: The Secret History of Kubrick, the Blog Theme That Changed the Internet – "Kubrick, the template that launched millions of beautiful blogs and helped transform the Internet, is expected to be retired mid-year as the default theme for the popular WordPress blogging platform."
- Intel AppUp(SM) Center Beta – An app store for netbooks, apparently
You can find all my bookmarks on Delicious.
You can also see all the videos I think are worth watching at my video scrapbook.