I find this stuff so that you don’t have to.
- Likeminds 2010 – First thoughts and reflections « Carl’s Notepad – Carl's views on the Likeminds conference.
- ParticipationCamp – Advancing public participation in government by connecting government managers and staff, public engagement experts, online tool developers, and citizens. – "ParticipationCamp is an unconference that aims to advance public participation in government by connecting government managers and staff, public engagement experts, online tool developers, and citizens."
- Unpacking the world of digital in government at Helpful Technology – A great post from Steph, with some brilliant discussion in the comments.
- App My State – Premier of Victoria – State of Victoria in Australia asks residents for their ideas.
- Staff at child maintenance agency shun computers and turn to pen and paper – "Computers keyboards are being pushed to one side as staff at the Child Maintenance and Enforcement Commission turn to pen and paper to complete claims that the IT system cannot cope with."
- RSA – Technology in a Cold Climate – "Technology in a Cold Climate aims to engender a greater understanding among the technology sector and policy makers about the role that technologies could play in meeting the UK’s ambitions and challenges."
- The Open Government Dilemma « The Envisioners – "Think about the challenge faced by data.gov.uk – superb solution, but who actually _owns_ it?"
- Department for Work and Pensions CTO reveals the power of crowd sourcing in government – Great stuff from James Gardner, aka @bankervision
- Why the EU Keeps Failing on E-Government – "Although I’m all for good practice exchange, what surprises me is the fact that “e-government” is associated to “wireless broadband”, as if practitioners in those two areas were the same or had to have a particularly strong link with each other."
- Home | Evaluation Trust – "The Evaluation Trust is a well respected community development agency with skills in capacity building."
You can find all my bookmarks on Delicious.
You can also see all the videos I think are worth watching at my video scrapbook.