As is customary at this time of year, a list of the most popular posts I’ve published here is probably in order.
- Oh dear, Andrew Marr…
- Adventures in open source land
- Why chief executives should blog
- Where next for digital engagement?
- That was the ukgc10 that was
- Social media resources for Local Government
- Councillors! Here’s how not to do Twitter
- See, local gov *can* do Facebook
- Google jokes
- Google goes for Twitter
Not a particularly interesting list, if I’m honest. The list is by the number of hits the post got, and I suspect that skews things rather.
What is interesting is that by a mile, Twitter was the biggest source of traffic here over the year, more than six times the referrals than I got from the second largest, Google Reader.