Not so much dead tree reading, for me anyway, as I tend to read books on my Kindle these days (they’re awfully good), but here’s a few books that I’ve found really useful on the topic of innovation. All those who have had their interest piqued by the talk of skunkworks on this blog recently should find them worthwhile:
- The Open Innovation Revolution – Stefan Lindegaard
- The Power of Social Innovation – Stephen Goldsmith
- The Myths of Innovation – Scott Berkun
Not to forget the classic:
- The Innovator’s Dilemma – Clayton M. Christensen
And yet another pimp of the excellent and delightfully short
- Little Innovation Book – James Gardner
Another other great innovation book recommendations?
Disclaimer – the links to Amazon are affiliate ones – if you buy something after clicking them I make a few pence.