Five for Friday is WorkSmart’s weekly roundup of interesting stuff from the week’s reading.
- About change, defaults and disruption – “large organisations are racing against start-ups to stay relevant”. Great stuff from Anne McCrossan
- Creating a minimum viable product using WordPress – Chris Lema on using WordPress to throw together prototype services
- 5 More Unexpected Ways to Work Smarter, Not Harder – useful ideas. Thanks to Dan Slee for the link.
- Is it time to quit your job and launch that new start up? – nice video from Bethnal Green Ventures via the Nominet Trust
- Forrester argues piecemeal digital transformation won’t work – interesting research. Lovely quote: “Dabbling with digital isn’t the route to success”.