I’m running a day long workshop in London on the topic of blogging – might you be interested?
Here’s the skinny:
Join Dave Briggs for a day’s practical, hands-on workshop learning how to be a better blogger!
There are only 10 places available for this workshop, so sign up quickly!
It’s suitable for anyone who wants to start blogging, or who wants to improve their blogging to enable them to meet their goals. Equally, those who want to encourage blogging within their organisations will find this workshop helpful.
The day will cover:
- Why blogging is a good idea and how it can be used
- Choosing a platform
- Setting up a new blog
- How to write engaging content
- Ideas for different types of blog posts
- Using different types of media
- Practice writing and publishing posts, with constructive critique
- Post event support by email for those that need it
The event will take place in central London at a venue to be confirmed. Lunch and refreshments will be provided, as will laptops to enable practical work to be undertaken.
Interested? Sign up on Eventbrite. Register before the middle of June and you get a discount!