Here’s five dollops of interestingness I’ve spotted this week:
- There’s a few interesting digital (and non-digital, for that matter) jobs going at London City Hall.
- Digital Transformation: Why Tech Alone Won’t Cut It – a useful reminder that digital and transformation are not necessarily technical terms. Human behaviour and culture are key.
- Where terrorists go to chat – thoughtful stuff from Hadley Beeman on security, encryption and the role of government
- Not even wrong – ways to dismiss technology – nice long read on technology adoption and why predictions around what will be the next big thing are often (not even) wrong
- Lessons from piloting the London Office of Data Analytics – Eddie Copeland talks about data issues at scale: