Following on from the workshop I ran with LGiU last week on digital for leaders (which went very well, thank you for asking), I shared a few bits with the delegates – further reading, if you will.
Part of that was a set of videos on YouTube that cover some of the important areas that folk in senior positions really need to understand, delivered by people with far greater expertise than me.
Here they are – try and get them in front of your senior leadership team, if you can, and book in a chat with them shortly afterwards to help them apply it to your organisational context!
1. Digital Government: Not Complicated, Just Hard – Tom Loosemore
2. Applying digital to everything – Janet Hughes
3. Situation Normal, Everything Must Change – Simon Wardley
4. Human-Centered Data Transformation – Kit Collingwood
5. Designing government services that meet user needs – Martin Jordan