Stuff I have bookmarked for January 14th through January 21st:
- apophenia: Taken Out of Context — my PhD dissertation – Danah Boyd's PhD dissertation. Well worth a download.
- Government 2.0 Club – "Government 2.0 Club is a national organization that brings together leading thinkers from government, academia and industry to share ideas and solutions for leveraging social media tools and Web 2.0 technologies to create a more collaborate, efficient and effective government — Government 2.0."
- Anecdote: Profiting from Collaboration – "Google and P&G are both known for their innovation capabilities and strict internal policy. Driven by market forces, they made an exception. They swapped about two-dozen staffers who spent weeks dipping into each other's staff training programs and sitting in on meetings where business plans get hammered out. This is terrific example of purposeful collaboration delivering results."
- DELL COMMUNITY – Great example of taking a community approach to customer service.
- McLuhan Program – Research – Current Academic Research – "Because language is intimately integrated within the human mind, any technology that processes language in one way or another may have strong effects in the way the mind processes that content. Though they may have deciding common points such as plot, period and characters, a film adaptation is processed very differently by the mind of the viewer, than by that of the reader. "
4 thoughts on “Bookmarks for January 14th through January 21st”
Looks like this Dave guy can talk shit all day. You must be Gov consultant.
Your joking, right, DM? I can talk shit all day AND all night – and it’s nothing to do with being a ‘Gov consultant’.
It *is* to do with not being the sort of dick that leaves snarky anonymous comments on people’s blogs. I’m sure your mother is very proud of you.
Ooooo… crap talker. You must be a Gov consultant – good for nothing.
Kick ‘im inna nuts, Dave!