Stuff I have bookmarked for September 9th through September 12th:
- Beth’s Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media: How do you create a culture that is not afraid to fail (or be more receptive to social media?) – Great post on failing better.
- Diigo – Web Highlighter and Sticky Notes, Social Bookmarking and Annotation, Social Information Network! – "Diigo is a powerful research tool and a knowledge-sharing community"
- Triplify – "Triplify provides a building block for the semantification of Web applications. Triplify is a small plugin for Web applications, which converts database content into RDF or JSON feeds and provides a Linked Data interface."
- Code For America – "We believe there is a wealth of talent in the web industry eager to contribute to the rebuilding of America."
- What do we mean by engagement online? – "…my guess is no engagement = no chance of learning with others or from content."