There have been about 60,000 visits to this blog in the last twelve months, and thanks to you all.
In December the site broke through the 1,000 subscribers barrier, which is very nice indeed. 50-odd of those subscribers choose to get updates from the site via email.
Here’s a list of the top 10 posts on DavePress this year, with the number of views for each:
- My iPhone Apps – 1,371
- The UKGovWeb Twitterverse – 1,154
- WordPress.com widget guide – 1,034
- Re-order posts in WordPress – 861
- Social media & local government – 702
- The importance of evaluation – 694
- A quick start guide to Twitter – 677
- What makes for a decent Council website? – 528
- The myth of engaging with everyone – 521
- The state of the UK gov blogosphere – 515
I suspect the reason for some of these posts’ success comes down to search engine traffic.