I find this stuff so that you don’t have to.
- Typists in the Sky | Collaboration 2.0 | ZDNet.com – "The self controlled side of 2.0 computing can be very enabling and efficient for those who can organize themselves well for business and for pleasure, but collectively we are increasingly at the mercy of the lowest common denominator – time bandwidth hogging communicators."
- Why Do Governments Separate Open Data and Social Media Strategies? – "My meetings this week confirmed that most government organizations keep their open data initiatives and their social media strategies separated. Often there are different groups dealing with those two topics, although they admittedly “interact”."
- Britain Loves Wikipedia – "Britain Loves Wikipedia is a scavenger hunt and free content photography contest running in museums and cultural institutions across the UK through February. The aim is to increase the number of pictures available to illustrate Wikipedia articles, and to inspire new articles."
- 20 Great Talks on the Future of Information – Useful set of lectures
- Tool-up NGO-style – 20 web-based tools for daily working « BASIC CRAFT – Nice list of usable and easy to access online tools from @rossferg
- Digital citizens and democratic engagement – The Hansard Society – "[This report] shows that for Britons who are already online, the internet has made it easier to take part in civic and political activities and that half of them prefer to use the internet to take part in democratic life."
- Jelly! – Casual coworking is awesome. / CamJelly – "Jelly is a casual coworking event, where freelancers, home workers and people running small businesses meet up in order to get out of their normal space, meet some new people and work together in a social environment."
- The Google Exposure | Linux Journal – "Advertising is a bubble. If that's a true statement, Google is a bubble too. And if that's true, many of the goods we take for granted on the Web are at risk."
- Google Apps Developer Blog – New blog for being hacking Google Apps.
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
- Buzz by Brad Fitzpatrick from Buzz – How to add your blog's RSS feed to your Google Buzz stream (it's quite tricky)
You can find all my bookmarks on Delicious.
You can also see all the videos I think are worth watching at my video scrapbook.
One thought on “Bookmarks for February 10th through February 20th”
As usual, really informative and additionally useful post
Bookmarks for February 10th through February 20th | Kind of Digital… Thank you..