Andrew Hancox, Director of Improvement and Efficiency West Midlands introduces the day.
- The money really does seem to be running out in local government
- Leaked CLG memo – 40% reductions. Leaders and managers need to consider how their organisations operate.
- How do we preserve front line services while reducing costs?
- Changing org structures can help to produce efficiencies, so this event very timely
- Online resource available on organisational redesign, outlining key issues, case studies and guidance on change
- We must now pick up the pace when it comes to organisational change
- Sharing good practice will be vital – this must be the start of a conversation
- RIEPs very keen to support the discussions where possible.