The tips are:
- Focus on fostering a viral innovation culture one person/team at a time
- Build innovation habits
- Institutionalise what innovation looks like
- Give mavericks & their networks permission to innovate
- Celebrate benefits of creative-thinking, risk-taking & mistake making in personal and professional lives
- Incentivise inner motivation as much as financial or professional rewards
- Give innovation (a) space & bring it to life
Read the whole post for a description of each one.
Not sure I would agree with them all – number 3 gives me the willies – but certainly food for thought!
Any you would add, or question?