This workshop will equip anyone involved in digital transformation and channel shift projects with the skills and tools they need to deliver fantastic results.
The workshop will be led by the needs of those attending, focusing in on those areas of strategy, leadership, delivery and capability that have been identified as of key importance.
Things that will be covered include:
- How to design and deliver an effective digital strategy for your organisation
- How to design online services people actually want to use
- How to manage technology projects in an agile fashion to reduce risk and increase user satisfaction
- How to design capability programmes to provide people with the digital skills and confidence they need
Who should attend this workshop?
- People leading change programmes within their organisations
- Folk who are working on digital capability programmes to improve their colleague’s confidence is using technology effectively
- People delivering channel shift to encourage services users to switch to more efficient ways of delivery
- Those wanting to understand better the role senior people can play in digital and transformation
Much of the background thinking that informs this workshop can be found in the 10 ‘Think Digital’ principles I developed, and which you can find out more about on my website.
For a sneak peak, the video below is a recording of a webinar I gave in September 2014 discussing digital strategy, leadership and capability: